Best Baby Strollers to bring to Disney World. Having a comfortable stroller for your little one can be the difference between a great Disney World vacation and a not-so-great one. Make sure the stroller you bring along has storage, is easy to maneuver, allows multiple configurations, has large canopy, and allows adding a child tray.
Can You Not Rent a Stroller at Disney World?
You can definitely rent strollers at the Disney park however they are not very comfortable.
- The cost to rent a single stroller is around $15 per day
- The cost to rent a double stroller is around $30 per day.
- Disney also requires a $100 deposit for stroller rentals.
Best Disney Stroller Features:
Make sure the stroller you gt along to Disney has the following features:
- Allows various positions, configurations
- Lots of storage space that is easy to access
- Easy to maneuver
- Includes a snack tray
- Has a Large canopy
Best Stroller for Disney World
I think the best stroller for Disney World is the UPPAbaby Vista. A bit expensive than other strollers but its very versatile.
It fit up to three kids (if you attach a gliding board that allows an older child to stand on). Huge storage space under the seat. Check out all the configurations here.
- City Mini Single: Lightweight, easy to push, can add child tray accessory.
- City Mini Double Stroller: Less maneuverable, large sun canopy, can add snack trays.
- BOB Revolution FLEX: Comfortable but allows only one configuration, multiple configurations of canopy, can add snack tray accessory
- Summer Infant 3DLite Convenience Stroller: Easy to fold up, carry strap, lightweight. Small storage
If you are flying, I recommend getting the travel bag to protect it.