The Chicco BravoFor2 double stroller is a sit and stand stroller for two-kids, perfect for expanding families. Its compact, which helps while travelling, and will last a few years for both kids.
Table of Contents
Chicco BravoFor2 Double Stroller: Pros & Cons
- Pros: Compact & Lightweight. Comes with parent console and tray for seat
- Cons: Only works with Chicco car seats. Not many color options (only shades of black). Front seat is smaller
Chicco BravoFor2: Review
The BravoFor2 double stroller features a traditional padded stroller seat whereas for older children, BravoFor2 is outfitted with a bonus back seat and platform where big kids can choose to ride rear-facing or stand and face the road ahead.
An integrated handle easily activates the folding mechanism and simultaneously rotates the front wheels inward to keep the folded unit standing. Once the stroller is closed, the fold handle also doubles as a carry handle.
Chicco BravoFor2: Demo Video Review
Chicco Versus Joovy Ultralight Graphite
This stroller looks great, feels stable, and is intuitive to use. The toddler “jumpseat” folds up, making the basket more accessible (than the Joovy). The stroller also has handles for the child to hold onto while riding, which is an added plus. This stroller accommodates only Chicco car seats (which are among the best anyways), very easily.
On the downside, the front seat on this Chicco is much smaller than the Joovy. This stroller is also heavier (compared to the Joovy).
The Joovy Ultralight is cheaper than the Chicco, and is available in multiple colors (not just shades of black).
Chicco BravoFor2: Features / Technical Specs
- Accommodates 2 children
- Traditional stroller seat plus back seat and platform for older kids to ride or stand
- Main stroller seat folds forward to accept KeyFit or Fit2 car seat
- Main stroller seat includes 5-point harness, adjustable canopy, and detachable child tray
- Bonus back seat includes 3-point harness (easily folds away when empty)
- Standing platform features easy-grip handles and backrest for added support
- Full suspension and front swivels help maintain a smooth ride for both passengers in every configuration.
- One-touch brakes keep the stroller in place when parked.
- A padded push-handle, parent tray with two cup holders, and large storage basket with front and rear access provide added convenience for Mom or Dad.
- Dimensions: 45 x 23.2 x 42 inches. Weight: 26.5 pounds
- Min weight: 4 Pounds. Max weight: 30 Pounds
Have any views on the Chicco BravoFor2? Please let us know below.
You can checkout more sit and stand strollers here.