The Graco Nautilus 3-in-1 car seat is probably the last car seat you will ever need, because of the flexibility it offers. Its suitable for children from one to ten years old (and 20 to 65 pounds).
Table of Contents
Graco Nautilus 3-in-1 Car Seat: Pros & Cons
- Kids love to sit on these
- The price is quite competitive compared to models from other brands
- Highly rated among convertible seats, for safety and usability
- Looks better than most other similar models
- Straps & fabric quality could have been better (but then its cheaper)
Graco Nautilus 3-in-1 Car Seat: Review
Its a 3-in-1 because “Five-point harness car seat from 20-65 pounds that converts to a belt-positioning booster from 30-100 pounds and finally converts to a backless booster from 40-100 pounds.”
It has a robust built-in safety feature and has been rigorously crash tested; the extended 5 point harness seat is easy to install and comes with a lock off buckle for easy secure installation. Its lightweight, the frame is sturdy, the secure straps are easy to adjust, offers easy access storage, and kids will love the cup holders.
Graco Nautilus 3-in-1 Car Seat: Demo / Video Review
Here’s a video that shows how to install the Graco Nautilus 3-in-1 Car Seat
Graco Nautilus 3-in-1 Car Seat: Features
More features of the Graco Nautilus 3-in-1 Car Seat:
- With Built-In Harness (Weight: 20 to 65 lbs, Height: 27 to 49 inches)
- Without Built-In Harness (Weight: 30 to 100 lbs, Height: 38 to 57 inches)
- Without Built-In Harness and Back Support (Weight: 40 to 100 lbs, Height: 40 to 57 inches
- American Academy of Pediatrics recommends children 4 feet 9 inches tall or under should ride in a belt-positioning booster seat
- Machine-washable seat cushion.
- Dimensions: 22 x 20 x 29 inches, Weight 21 pounds
Graco Nautilus 3-in-1 Car Seat: Buying Links
Overall, the Graco Nautilus 3-in-1 Car Seat, is a versatile product that is easy to install, safely designed, and comfortable to use. kids love it, and its reasonably priced too.
This is one of the best selling models on the market!