Welcome to StrollerBoards.com!
Looking for the best deals on Baby Strollers? Then you’ve come to the right place. Most parents have a real hard time finding the cheapest Baby Strollers online because there are so many options out there. We have put it all together for you to find the right stroller at the lowest prices!
Browse through our huge selection, or search for a specific model using the search form. We’ve got price comparisons, daily discount deals, and a coupon club that you can sign up for…all absolutely free.
Go through our Getting Started page to read the most essential articles on buying a new Baby Stroller.
Baby Stroller By Brand
Here’s more on the various Stroller categories, top brands, etc.
Best Baby Strollers
- Best Sit & Stand Strollers:
- Chicco BravoFor2 2-Passenger Double Stroller, Joovy Caboose Stand On Tandem Stroller
- View ALL Strollers
Baby Strollers: Accessories & Parts
- Stroller/Ride-on Boards: Englacha 2-in-1 Rider . Lascal Buggy Board (Mini, Maxi) . Baby Jogger Glider Board
- Stroller Handle Extenders
- Stroller Wheels & Tubes
- Stroller Canopies/Hoods: Weather Shields / Rain Covers for Strollers
- Belly/Bumper Bars for Strollers: Bumper Bars for Baby Jogger
- Stroller Seats/Fabrics: Britax Fashion Stroller Kit .
Mee-Go Seat Liner . More stroller seat liners
- Harness Straps/Belts
- Stroller Connectors/Hooks: Stroller Hooks . Stroller Clips
- ALL Stroller Parts
Best Strollers for Various Purposes
- Best stroller for daycare (Daycare strollers)
- Best All Terrain Strollers: Reviews (2018)
- Best baby stroller for grandparents (house/place)
- Best baby strollers of 2018: Reviews
- Best Baby Strollers for Disney World
- Best baby stroller for the beach /sand
- Best Baby Stroller for Tall Parents
- The best baby strollers for NYC apartment living
- Best Lightweight Strollers
- Best Baby Strollers for Newborns & Infants
- Best baby strollers for air travel
- Best Strollers for Snow / Winters
- Budget Buys: Best entry-level strollers available for cheap
- Best Bike Trailer Strollers: Top 3 Rated Bicycle Trailers
- Top Jogging Strollers for Runners Reviewed Here
- Best Sit and Stand Stroller: Buying Guide & Reviews (2018)
- Best Tandem (double) strollers for two kids
- Top Best Selling Lightweight Umbrella Strollers Compared
- Special Needs Stroller: Top Choices Compared
- The 10 Best Pet Strollers
- Best City Strollers & Baby Prams
- Best Convertible Strollers (reversing seat strollers) for 2018
- Best strollers under £50
- Best Triple Strollers to transport three kids
- Top Best Stroller Travel Systems
Stroller Resource Center
- Lightweight Baby Strollers
- Jogger Baby Strollers
- Baby Stroller Travel Systems
- Standard Baby Strollers
- Pram Strollers
- Travel Strollers
Report a Review!
Don’t See a Certain Product on Our Site? Suggest a product through our contact form
Browsing through our reviews and find something that shouldn’t be there, or isn’t a quality review? Please let us know through our contact form and tell us which product the review is on. Thank you!
Welcome to the Baby Stroller Store
This is the place to checkout the best baby strollers & accessories, reviews, tips, & videos!
Today, there are several types and style of baby strollers. Here, we have meticulously selected the very best strollers for you to check out. You can choose from a wide array of different strollers – from premium strollers, to the more basic models, by browsing through the assortment of prams, travel strollers, multiple strollers, and jogging strollers for parents on the go.
You will also find several informative articles, helpful reviews & videos that will help you choose the best strollers you can buy, from what’s available in the market. We also feature several baby stroller accessories and parts as well.
Best Baby Strollers: Guide
It can be a challenge to find the right stroller for your child because of the several brands and models that are competing with each other out there. Our site makes it easier for you to find an excellent stroller with all the features you want.
As far as possible, avoid picking up the cheapest stroller, a cheap one may not last long and and cause lots of problems. Your child will be in the stroller for several years so it makes sense to get a sturdy and reliable stroller. Also, choose a stroller that is lightweight and easy to maneuver.
If you’re more active, a jogging style stroller is ideal as its ruggedly built, has better suspension and suited for longer walks. Also, make sure your stroller has a good padded seat, a sunshade/canopy and a big storage basket for all the gear you carry around with your child.
An umbrella stroller (lightweight stroller) doesn’t have as many features as other strollers, but they make a good basic stroller to buy or as a backup travel stroller. They fold up nicely and are inexpensive.
Here, we have reviewed several popular stroller, their features, safety information and everything you need to know to help you make a decision. We hope our website helps you find the right stroller for your child.
Baby Strollers: Tips and Advice
Strollers can come with several features. You need to decide what is important to you?
- Do you want a convertible travel system or a stroller that is just that and a car seat? There are travel systems that include a stay in the car base, an infant carrier/car safety seat, and a stroller frame for the infant seat which it is attached. These are great especially when your baby is newly born.
- Strollers have a play tray that has insets for a bottle or juice cup. Many have canopies with a vinyl window so you can keep an eye on the baby. The brake on most strollers now are attached to both rear wheels and is easily applied with your foot and some also have a wrist strap brake that is used in conjunction with the foot break. It gives extra safety when you are stopped and the stroller won’t ‘roll away’ while you have the strap.
- There is usually a large storage basket under the seat(s) of the strollers and many strollers now are coming with a parent tray that is place over the handle bar. It has a spot for a cup of coffee or a soda, a place for your cell phone, your keys and a place to hold a snack.
- Handlebars are now height adjustable on most strollers and are reversible moving from either the front to back or vice versa. The height adjustable feature is a great saver on the back the reversible handle can help you see your baby while he rides if necessary.
- Does the seat recline and if so will it recline enough so that your newborn can lie almost flat? Is the seat well padded and will it be comfortable for your baby? Is the seat padding removable for washing?
- Most upper end strollers come with blankets that can attach to the seat with snaps. These blankets make your baby’s stroller like a bunting on wheels. Rain hoods are also detachable and can be used to protect your baby from harsh sunlight and winds.
How to Choose a Stroller
While a lot of manufacturers claim that their stroller is the perfect solution for parents, its not really true. Its very difficult for any one stroller to satisfy each and every parent.
That is why most parents end up with multiple strollers.
For eample, the heavier strollers are usually more durable, glide more smoothly, and deal better with rough terrain, but the downside is that they are cumbersome in narrow aisles, do not fit easily small trunks, and difficult to take through stairs.
Lighter strollers, on the other hand, are easier to maneuver, lift, and store, but don’t work great when you go off-roading with them.
And most parents deal with both the scenarios on a regular basis.
So one solution to this problem is to get an all-purpose stroller that’s a good compromise and will work in most situations. And the other option is to get different strollers for different requirements.
But even before that, here are a few questions that you should ask before buying a stroller.
- How much you want to spend (budget) on the stroller?
- Do you plan on having another baby in the next 1-3 years?
- Do you want one all-purpose stroller, or are you okay to own different strollers for different situations?
- What infant car seat are you likely to buy? Do you want it to be compatible with your stroller?
- What kind of terrain will you be strolling on? is it just for shopping / running errands or will you be jogging/ going for long walks?
- How often will you be carrying your stroller (through stairs, or on the subway)?
- How much space you have at home to store strollers?
- What about features such as snack tray, storage basket, canopy size, etc.
Popular Stroller Articles
- Baby Stroller Buying Guide
- Top ways to convert single baby stroller into a double
- Top reasons to Use Glider/Ride on Boards
- Essential Strollers Accessories
- Stroller Parts: Replacement Parts to Keep Your Stroller Moving
- How to replace the inner tube in a stroller wheel
- How to Clean a Baby Stroller
Also Read: Baby stroller articles & reviews
Baby Stroller Review Site & Store
Before you buy a quality stroller, you must first research which strollers are the best for your requirements, which means reading about the pros and cons of each product, reading what the previous buyers have to say about the product. Here on this site, we bring to you in-depth reviews of the bestselling baby strollers and provide you with all the information you need to select the perfect stroller for your requirements.
We’re always on the market, reviewing the latest and the best strollers for your baby, dogs. We also review stroller toys for toddlers and other ride-on toys.