Best pink jogging strollers, for those looking for feminine strollers.
Table of Contents
Top Pink Jogging Strollers
There are 3 brands of pink jogging strollers –
- Instep Safari,
- Urbini Avi, and
- Mommy & Me My First Doll pink joggers
InStep Grand Safari Pink Jogging Stroller
The best part about InStep Grand Safari stroller is that the use of pink is done very well. The fabric used is not overly pink and there is a cleaver use of stripes and patterns in different hues and shades of pink and tan colors. This makes the stroller very appealing and it literally stands out of the lot among jogging strollers.
Despite the fact that it is available on in single stroller, it is one of the best jogging strollers and is value for money for parents.
Some other features of the InStep Grand Safari pink jogging stroller include:
- Dual trigger folding mechanism makes it easy, compact and a safe stroller.
- It is light in weight ( 33lbs )
- Has adjustable handlebar
- Good storage space
- Tires are all terrain tires and good on any terrain
- Has a built-in MP3 speaker to keep your baby entertained while your jog
- Available in the color of your choice – pink
- Costs around hundred and fifty dollars and if you are lucky you may get it at a cheaper rate in online sites
Pink Urbini Avi Jogger
The Urbini Avi pink jogger is not a brand that is as popular as Baby Jogger, BOB ir InStep and that is because it is not as widely available as the other brands. However, the stroller is of good quality and is par with the popular brands in terms of price and features.
This performance jogger comes with a wide pink band on the canopy fabric and pink seat cover. The design is also very unique and chunky with variations of pink. Urbini Avi Jogger is also available as a travel system with pink petal infant car seat and base.
Some of the other keys features of the pink Urbini Avi jogger strollers are:
- Easy to handle and transport
- Can fold using one hand
- Comfortable to push thanks to the multi-position handle
- Has removable pneumatic tires
- With the Single-touch brake you can keeps the stroller safely stationary when you come to a stop.
- Costs just around couple of hundred dollars
Mommy & Me My First Doll Jogger
The Mommy & Me My First Doll Jogger is girlie and a full pink doll stroller. It is very sturdy, unlike many other doll strollers that fall apart. It can handle any kind of rough treatment from kids.
Some of the features of Mommy & Me My First Doll Jogger:
- Easy assembly
- Has storage basket underneath
- Easy to fold
- Fits dolls ( up to 18”)
- Lead free and safe
- Comes in black and hot pink colors
- Costs around twenty five bucks
A pink jogging stroller may be a challenge to find but there are some options if you have really set your heart on it. The color apart, there are many other features to look for if you want a good jogging stroller. But if you are looking at both the color pink and the ideal features for a jogging stroller, there are some very good options for you to choose from that offer both color and quality.
Women Love Pink
Although the color ‘pink’ is favored by most women, most manufacturers produce strollers that are either in stripes or with patterns of pink. That’s because they want to cater to a bigger audience, and not just focus on the ladies. Colors like black, green, red or any other neutral colors are a common sight in jogger strollers and these colors are more in demand because they are not gender specific but when it comes to the color pink, it is usually associated with girls. Even the manufacturers tend to produce gender neutral colors rather than a gender specific colors like pink.
That is also one of the reason that pink strollers tend to be a bit more pricey, compared to other colors. But then that shouldn’t discourage you from buying a pink stroller, if that is the color you indeed love.
Baby Trend is one of the jogging stroller brands with the largest variety of colors but despite the choices, finding a fully pink jogger stroller can be difficult. Popular brands like BOB or Baby Jogger do make pink strollers but they are limited in numbers.
But if your heart is set on a pink stroller, then don’t worry, there may be a few options that you can try. If you prefer a more feminine appealing shade for your stroller, you may find some in patterns of pink and its various shades.
A gentle warning however, let color not be the only deciding factor for you to buy a jogging stroller. There are many other important factors to consider before you buy a stroller, such as:
- You need something that is lightweight. You may want to buy a stroller that is not very heavy because a heavy stroller will weigh you down and to add to it you have the baby and some other luggage which will only further add to the weight. Try the stroller with aluminium frames which are lighter than the steel ones.
- You need a stroller that is compact & easy to fold. Brands like Graco Fastaction Connect have simple folding mechanisms in their strollers, however you may not find one in pink.
- The ones with adjustable handles on the stroller are better. The adjustable handles will help you to raise or lower the stroller handle to a comfortable pushing height.
- The tires and wheels in a stroller need to be sturdy for all kinds of terrains and also should make the ride comfortable for the baby
- Good storage space is always welcome. This is another important attribute for a good stroller. Your pink stroller should have good enough storage for you to carry your baby’s personal items while going out.
Walmart has one of the most extensive ranges of strollers & accessories.
CLICK HERE to browse their full range..