Here’s a nice diagram that shows the various parts of a Sit and Stand (Tandem) Stroller, just in case you want to order replacement for certain parts.
- The main stroller: where the baby sits
- Front/Rear Canopies: To protect from the sun
- Parent Tray: To keep things handy, for the parent – drink, keys, mobile
- Child Tray: For your little one, something to eat, toys, etc.
- Snap and Go Attachment Bar: To attach infant car seat
- Foot Rest: For the elder child (toddler) to stand
- Front Wheels & Rear Wheels
- Stroller replacement parts
- Stroller accessories
- Stroller canopy replacement
- stroller wheels replacement
- stroller inner tube replacement
- High chair replacement straps
Here are the main parts of a Sit and Stand Stroller:
With strollers, its very important to ensure the safety of your little ones, so make sure the parts you order are genuine ones.
Please follow all of the instructions (on how to use the sit-n-stand stroller or replace the parts) to ensure the safety of your child. Keep these instructions (user manual) handy for future reference.
Here are some quick fix parts that you will need for your stroller.
You can checkout more sit and stand strollers here.