Best Stroller Parent Cup Holders reviewed here. This is a handy accessory to keep your drink (and even personal necessities) within easy reach, when you’re out with your little one. These are perfect for holding water bottles or even baby bottles. If you have the time, you can always make your own cup holder, or you can buy universal cup holders that fits all sorts of drink containers. Some of these Stroller Cup holders can stretch a bit, which helps in keeping the cup secure and safe from spills. Parenthood is often a balancing act, with these Stroller attachable cup holders, you will now have one less thing to juggle.
Table of Contents
- 1 Best Stroller Cup Holders
- 2 Stokke Xplory Cup Holder
- 3 Britax B-Agile Cupholder
- 4 JL Childress Cup ‘N Stuff Stroller Pocket
- 5 Peg Perego Stroller Cup Holder
- 6 OXO Tot Universal Stroller Cup Holder
- 7 Baby Jogger Liquid Holster
- 8 Think King Soft Buggy Cup for Stroller
- 9 KidLuf Stroller cup holder for baby Strollers
- 10 Maclaren Cup Holder
- 11 Stroller Cup Holder: Guide
- 12 DIY Cup Holder Tutorial
Best Stroller Cup Holders
Most of the stroller cup-holders are designed to attach to a stroller frame. While they can accommodate all sorts of drink containers, they cannot be attached anywhere or everywhere, so if you’re planning to attach it to a car-seat as well, it may not be possible (read the manual on how to attach). However, many users have been able to attach these to cycles, utility vehicles that had a horizontal bar. Once attached and locked in place, it won’t move.
While you might be tempted to buy a cheap stroller organizer, the cheaper ones may not be able to hold up the cups and the cheaper ones are usually very flimsy. On the other hand, a good quality cup holder does the job well.
Here we take a look at the best Stroller Cup Holders.
Stokke Xplory Cup Holder
Stokke Stroller attachable cup holder is designed to easily attach to the Stokke strollers handle. Made of sturdy polyamide plastic, it can hold up to 2.2 lbs (approx 1 liter).
This product is designed to be used with cold drinks with lidded containers. The cup holder is compatible with Stokke Xplory chassis with serial number 331324 and higher and with all Stokke Crusi, Trailz Scoot chassis. For Stokke Xplory from serial number 127390 to 331323 an adaptor is necessary and can be purchased separately.
- Designed to fit with the Stokke Xplory stroller handle
- Made of polyamide, a sturdy plastic quality
- Hold drink container up to 2.2 pounds
- Easy to attach to and remove from Stokke Xplory handle. Only to be used with cold drink with enclosed or lidded containers
- For Stokke Xplory from serial number 127390 to 331323 an adaptor is necessary and can be purchased separately.
Britax B-Agile Cupholder
Adjustable child cup holder easily attaches to B-Agile stroller. Cup holders can be adjusted to keep drinks and snacks level when seat is reclined. They can also be moved out of the way when loading your child into the stroller.
- Adjustable child cup holder easily attaches to b-ready stroller cup holders can be adjusted to keep drinks and snacks level when seat is reclined they can also be moved out of the way when loading your child into the stroller
- Cup holders can be adjusted to keep drinks and snacks level when seat is reclined
- They can also be moved out of the way when loading your child into the stroller
JL Childress Cup ‘N Stuff Stroller Pocket
Keep drinks, cell phone and keys within easy reach while strolling with the J.L. Childress Cup N Stuff Stroller Pocket. The Cup N Stuff features an insulated pocket to hold bottles, cups or cans. Two exterior mesh pockets provide storage space for personal items such as cell phones, keys, sunglasses as well as baby’s needs.
The Cup N Stuff attaches to both horizontal and diagonal stroller bars with a non slip adjustable strap and the unique soft design of the Cup N Stuff allows for it to be folded together with the stroller without breaking. A must have stroller accessory.
- Insulated drink holder with pockets
- Non slip strap attaches to horizontal or diagonal stroller bars
- Mesh storage pockets
- Won’t crack or break when stroller is folded
- Also use on bikes or shopping cartsWeight: 2.9 ounces, Dimensions: 3.5 x 3.5 x 5.5 inches
Peg Perego Stroller Cup Holder
Our stroller cup holder, fits all Peg Perego strollers. Perfect for water bottles or baby bottles, the stroller cup holder stretches to keep the cup secure and safe from spills.
Conveniently snaps onto stroller frame
Designed to keep the cup secure and safe from spills
Designed to accommodate cups, bottles and cans in wide range of sizes
Compatible with all Peg Perego strollers
OXO Tot Universal Stroller Cup Holder
- Attaches securely to any stroller for convenient cup storage
- Cup Holder attaches to vertical, horizontal or angled stroller bars
- Quick-release button detaches Cup Holder to fit through narrow spaces
- Patented, flexible flaps securely hold any size cup and open sides accommodate cups with handles
- Easy and secure tool-free attachment
- Weight: 14.4 ounces, Dimensions 4.1 x 7 x 5.8 inches
Baby Jogger Liquid Holster
Sized to hold popular size bottles of water and sport drinks. Keeps a beverage within convenient reach while you’re on the go with a stroller. Prevents spills while stroller is in motion. Fits most round and square tubing found on strollers, boats, lawnmowers, wheelchairs and more. Attaches to any Baby Jogger stroller using a pair of enclosed screws.
- This liquid holster is compatible with the City Mini, City Mini Double, City Mini GT, City Mini GT Double, Summit X3, and Summit X3 Double
- Self leveling beverage holder that sways with the motion of the stroller
- Easily attaches to any Baby Jogger or Advance Mobility stroller using two enclosed screws
- Designed to fit most round and square tubing found on strollers, boats, lawnmowers, wheelchairs and more
- Can be used on other recreational items
- 1 Year Warranty
Think King Soft Buggy Cup for Stroller
The Soft Buggy Cup is a very popular “everything pocket” that fits all strollers for parent’s or child’s use. Roomy enough for a 32 ounce/1 litter bottle, it’s like a 3rd hand to hold drinks, snacks, keys and more. Place it by the top handle for parent’s use or by the seat for your child’s use to encourage their independence. It attaches in seconds with velcro straps and will not tip over, shake loose or break off. It has a drawstring to keep contents inside and it flattens when you fold your stroller. Simply rinse and air dry to clean.
A cup holder and “everything pocket” that fits most strollers, Like a 3rd hand, holds drinks, keys, snacks and more, Works well on scooters,stroller, bicycles, wheelchairs, rollators, and beds, Easy to attach and detach with velcro straps, Drawstring closure to keeps contents inside.
KidLuf Stroller cup holder for baby Strollers
KIDLUF cup holder for Strollers is a great solution for keeping infant drinking cups a touch away whenever you’re out strolling.
- ATTACHES SEAMlESSLY: This stroller cup holder comes with a durable stroller cup holder attachment knob, which allows for easy attachment to regular and large-sized baby strollers. The holder also has a simple quick release feature that is activated by a simple click on the cup holder.
- All-INCLUSIVE COMPATIBILITY: This cup holder for strollers has a very simple design with an exceptional configuration that makes it compatible with all types of baby strollers. Its overall design makes it perfect for use with MacLaren strollers, Uppababy Strollers, Chicco Strollers, Britax, Peg Perego, City Mini Strollers & more.
- LIGHTWEIGHT AND PORTABLE: Materials used in manufacturing this KIDLUF stroller cup holder universal cup storage solution for baby strollers are neither bulky nor heavy, thereby giving it an extremely lightweight build and very portable overall appearance. This makes it easy for use on the go.
- BEST VALUE: Best value Stroller cup holder for baby Strollers. Manufactured for parents around the world and designed with your baby in mind. This cup holder comes in a premium package and unrivaled quality to meet your immediate needs
- 100% Satisfaction: This Stroller cup holder has been designed to give you 100% value for your money for short term and long term use. BUY with confidence today and take advantage of our NO-Hassle Money Back Guarantee on the off chance that you find it inefficient for its purpose.
Maclaren Cup Holder
Convenient cup holder easily attaches to the buggy chassis and is designed to accommodate cups, bottles and cans in a wide range of sizes. It holds containers up to 1.1 pounds. Fits Maclaren and most umbrella buggies.
- Convenient cup holder easily attaches to buggy chassis
- Designed to accommodate cups, bottles and cans in wide range of sizes
- Holds containers up to 1.1lbs
- Fits Maclaren and most umbrella buggies
Stroller Cup Holder: Guide
Here are top reasons to buy a an adult stroller cup holder:
- Easily attaches onto the stroller frame
- They can accommodate cups, bottles and cans in variety of sizes
- These are designed to keep the cup secure
- You get universal ones that are compatible with most Strollers
- You don’t have to remove it when folding the stroller
Keep drinks, cell phones and keys at your finger-tips with a stroller cup holder. Universal stroller cup holders can attach to a wide make of strollers and is perfect as an extra cup holder or as a storage pocket. You get cup holders that come with extra mesh pockets to keep things like cell-phones, keys.
Watch: How to attach a Bugaboo Cup Holder
DIY Cup Holder Tutorial
You can even make your own DIY stroller cup holder, here’s what you will need:
- Two fabrics – a sturdier fabric like denim or canvas and a lightweight fabric like quilting cotton
- Sew on velcro
Here’s how to go about making it.
- Make a circle as big as the holder, add at least a 1/4″ seam allowance. Measure around the circle. Cut a rectangle piece that is the same length as the circumference of the circle plus a seam allowance. Sew the rectangle into a tube, then pin it to the circle around the bottom. Stitch.
- Repeat the same thing with the lining fabric, so you have two cup shapes. Iron the top edge of each to the wrong side 1/2″. With the sturdier main fabric right side out and the lining fabric wrong side out, place the lining inside the main fabric.
- Next, you need to cut two rectangles for the hang tab (around 2″ x 5″ should be fine). Sew them around both long and one short side, right sides together. Turn the tab right side out, press, and sandwich between the lining and main fabric cups. Topstitch around the top edge, securing the tab and closing all raw edges inside.
- Add sew on velcro to the tab and the side of the cup. Stitch in place and you’re done!
You now have your own cup holder than you can use on your stroller.